Greetings, friends!

As is the case every Wednesday during the term, there will be a midday Eucharist at 1230 in the Edgerton House chapel. All are welcome at this half-hour service of Scripture, prayer, preaching, and the sharing of Communion.

Tonight, in place of our usual Wednesday Night Dinner, we'll kick off this term's Reel Religion. Reel Religion is a film series most terms, where we watch several films selected around a central theme, eat pizza, and discuss the film.

This term, Peter Skow '18 is curating our selections, beginning tonight with Vertigo. Here's what he has to say:

"Like no other Hitchcock movie, Vertigo left an enduring mark on cinema. Viewers to this day will recognize the dolly zoom, or "Vertigo effect" that Hitchcock invented for this film, but the movie is much more than its signature shot. It follows Jimmy Stewart's San Francisco detective on a mind-bending case where appearances are only just that, and the world frequently starts spinning on its head."

The movie begins at 6pm, so please feel free to join us! If you have special pizza requests, reply to this account, and we'll do our best to accommodate!

Peace,

Ethan Falleur, '16

Campus Ministry Coordinator