With a virtual tie in the Iowa caucus, and some votes coming down to a coin toss, it is now
up to New Hampshire to get Bernie to the White House
We can WIN the FEB 9th PRIMARY, BUT WE MUST VOTE & VOLUNTEER!!

We are only ONE WEEK AWAY from the primary & now is the time for ALL HANDS ON DECK!!

VOLUNTEER for as many DormStorms and Tablings as you can & help

GET OUT THE VOTE NEXT TUESDAY!!

And stop by our table to get Bernie swag, register to vote for Bernie, & sign up for a ride to the polls!
There is also the potential for volunteers to get free "Students for Bernie" t-shirts, and be in a BBC news story filming during TOMORROW'S DORM STORMS.

Volunteer by signing up using FIRST & LAST NAMES so we can Blitz you reminders!