Hello Citizen,

Here at Phi Tau, we believe in the importance of the idea of The Feast. Time and time again, The Feast has brought together great minds and hungry tummies, and it's happening again this weekend.

So what is The Feast? Why, it's an amazing animated short made by Disney about puppies, meatballs, and love!<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7ARYCDna3E> The film starts off in a - whoa whoa, wait a minute...  that doesn't sound right...
[http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OVP.V412c43b9764b9b428ac9e96c00972369&w=250&h=140&c=7&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7ARYCDna3E>

Feast by Disney - Short Animation<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7ARYCDna3E>
www.youtube.com
The story of one man's love life is seen through the eyes of his best friend and dog, Winston, and revealed bite by bite through the meals they share. Copyri...

Sorry about that! *WINTER FEAST* is an event that Phi Tau will be hosting on SATURDAY@7PM for YOU & YOUR FRIENDS to eat delicious food like chili, turkey, pie, and potatoes. So come over to the house with the blue door, ward off the cold, and indulge in some amazing treats with friends both old and new!

[http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx9qrzgt761qcmcpm.gif]

But wait! THERE'S MORE! If you can't make it to *WINTER FEAST* on SATURDAY, we have 2 MORE EVENTS this weekend:

FRIDAY NIGHT FLIX will feature a screening of the RIFFTRAX of the STAR WARS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL, FRIDAY@9PM, because here at Phi Tau, everything Star Wars is always awesome!

Finally, if you're busy this whole weekend, treat yourself at its end by coming to SUNDAE EXTRAVAGANZA, our ice cream social on [log in to unmask]

We can't wait to see you and hope you can come to all of the events this weekend! Come over and feast your eyes, ears, and tummies on all this goodness!

[http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/12/Like-Food-GIF-2015.gif?gs=a][http://images.grabhouse.com/urbancocktail/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/fys.gif]