Interested in writing about social justice?

Have experiences as a marginalized person at Dartmouth you want to share?

Done any cool art projects you want people to see?

In partnership with and inspired by Down at Yale<http://downatyale.com/>, Down at Dartmouth is a new online publication (launching soon!) dedicated to providing a platform for people of colour at Dartmouth to write about their experiences and share them with others.

                                        NO WRITING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.

EMAIL SUBMISSIONS TO [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

We accept submissions of ALL KINDS (opinion pieces, creative writing, art projects, etc.) that support our mission of being a publication for people of colour and by people of colour.

[&#X1f60a]