Greetings, friends!
There will be a Midweek Eucharist in the Edgerton House Chapel (14 School Street) at 1230. This half-hour service of prayer, Scripture, preaching, and the sharing of Communion is a great time of rest and reflection in the week.

Also, please join us for dinner at 6pm. We'll be having some warm comfort food to combat the chill: chicken and dumplings (or a vegetarian alternative), salad, and homemade pies to finish.

We hope to see you at either or both of our events today, and remember that, at Edgerton House, all are welcome-- no exceptions.

Peace,
Ethan, '16
Coordinator, Episcopal Campus Ministry