Winter can be tough some times.

Short days. Snow. Cold. Ice. Black ice. Oof.

Thankfully, we at Phi Tau have a solution to these problems.

We know it's cold, but won't you join us for ice cream? 10PM tonight. The building with the blue door, just north of Kemeny.

We'll lay out the pros and cons so you don't have to.

Pros:

- Delicious

- Reminds you that cold things can be good sometimes

- Delicious

- Meet cool people

- Helps motivate you to get moving every so often

Cons:

- Rainy and cold outside

- Have to get out of bed. Netflix is so good though. But if it's warm inside, where's the Netflix and chill in that?

So obviously, the only reasonable solution is grab your coat and join us at 10PM for ice cream! See you there.