this week at the farm, what we've all been missing since 2015...
winter workshops! and more warm fires!

*WEDNESDAY (1/13): **Bread Baking with Billy Braasch*
2:30 - 4:30 PM, first floor Fahey: Join Farm Club this Wednesday in
learning the ins and outs of bread baking with grad student and baking
expert Billy Braasch. We will be learning what makes a good loaf, how to
choose ingredients, and baking techniques for an easy no-knead dough
recipe!  He will also walk us through the whole process from start to
finish, ending in a freshly baked loaf hot out of the oven! (Yum.) All
supplies provided, so come make some bread with us!

*FRIDAY (1/15): Fireside Friday at the Farm!*
2-4 PM: Come join us away from all the hustle and bustle of campus to cozy
up by the fire at the O Farm! Bring your boots and go for a walk, study in
the comfy chairs (we have wifi), or just take a nap! Hot water, tea, cocoa,
and snacks will be provided- *Bring your own mug or thermos! **Rides
leaving from behind Robo at 2pm on Friday. *

Love,

your farm

*<<Directions to the Farm>> The Farm is located at 102 Lyme Road, Hanover
NH, 3 miles north of campus on Route 10. Bike, run, walk, drive straight
past the LSC and keep going until you see an orange-tan barn in between two
greenhouses and the Dartmouth Organic Farm sign on your left!*