If you like Shakespeare or acting or cool people or fun, you should probably
AUDITION FOR THE RUDE MECHANICALS!

BUT before you do that, we're doing a MEET THE RUDE MECHS! thing today in COLLIS 212 (yeah i know it said 101 before, but we got moved) @6PM.
Its gonna like an open house. Kinda. Basically we'll be there. Food will be there. A small library of monologues will be there. SO, if you want to meet us (we're cool), or like food (who doesn't), or have no idea what monologue to do for auditions (its a vast sea of monologues, am i right?), or have any questions at all (you probs do), YOU SHOULD COME!

AND THEN... AUDITION TOMORROW IN WILSON 301
Slots start at 5PM.
Email [log in to unmask] to sign up for a 10-min audition slot!
You should have a short Shakespeare monologue (2ish minutes is good)! Memorization is not necessary. Also we can give you one when you show up if you don't know what to pick.