Greetings, friends!

In the back of the Book of Common Prayer, there is a section called the Catechism. Set up in a question-answer format, it outlines some of the basic teachings of the Episcopal Church.

For Theology on Tap tonight, I thought we could discuss two of these (found on p. 862, if you're curious).

Q: Why do we pray for the dead?