Interested in startups?

Thinking about a career in industry?

Come hear Professor BelBruno talk about his own startup at the Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science meeting tonight at 8 PM in Carson 60! Professor Belbruno will discuss:

Opportunities in Chemistry: Research, Industry, Nontraditional Paths and Startups

In this informal talk, we will explore the various options for those leaving the College with an undergraduate degree in Chemistry. Perhaps surprisingly, students move on to a wide range of positions in a broad array of fields.  We will also consider the options for taking Chemistry into the realm of the entrepreneur, using FreshAir Sensor as an example.

We hope to see you there!