From: Dartmouth Minorities in Business Association
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 10:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Dartmouth Minorities in Business Association
Subject: Bank of America today!

Dear membership,

We hope that you are all having a great start to your week. Today is an exciting day as we have recruiters coming from Bank of America! Please see below of details.

Bank of America recruiters will be coming Today! The event will start at 5:30pm to 6:30pm in Rocky 001. Business attire required! In addition, please be sure to sign-up using the link bellow. And please bring your resumes to be collected for the recruiters.
Sign-Up
We, the executive board look forward to seeing you at this event. Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us should you should you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Dartmouth Minorities in Business Association (DMBA) | Website
Goodwill Batalingaya - President
Invo Chami - Vice President
Crystal Clements - Secretary
Ashli Cook - Treasurer