Friends!

Thanks to overwhelming demand, we got a bus to road trip down to Harvard this Friday!

The sign-up sheet will be posted on our Facebook Page TOMORROW (Tuesday the 27th) AT 4PM, and the first 48 responses will receive a spot.

DETAILS: Bus will leave from the Hop at 4pm on Friday to be arrive before the 7:30 game. Bus will leave from Harvard at 11pm to arrive back in Hanover at 2am. Bus fare and tickets are $10 total, to be paid with DA$H or cash. No refunds will be granted.

ALSO...

Please come join us for a GB Meeting Tomorrow at 4:45pm in Collis 301!!! Help us end this term's schedule of events on a high note!

<3, PB