Is Black/Latino Masculinity inherently destructive?

How are we disadvantaged? How are we privileged?

What does it mean to be a Black/Latino Man?

Join the Brothers of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc in discussion at OPAL's Black/Latino MasculinityThe series will be three session of exploring masculinity within Black and Latino intersectional identities. Facilitating the discussions for the entirety of the series is Carlos iro Burgos. Carlos is an Afro-Nuyorican father, published writer, and creator of newmasculinities.com.

Monday | Shabazz Center | 7:00-8:30pm