Greetings, friends!

There will be a 1230 Eucharist today in the Edgerton House Chapel. I encourage you to avail yourself of this half-hour service of Scripture, prayer, preaching, and the sharing of Communion, as an island of stillness and relief in the midst of the hectic Dartmouth week. All are welcome to receive spiritual nourishment at our altar.

For physical nourishment, please join us for dinner at 6pm, where we will be joined by the Rt Rev Robert Hirschfeld, '83, the Episcopal Bishop of New Hampshire.

You can learn more about Bishop Rob here:

http://dartmouthalumnimagazine.com/articles/bishop-makes-his-move
http://www.episcopalchurch.org/staff/rt-rev-robert-hirschfeld

On the menu, we'll be having slow-cooked lamb shoulder with mint pesto (with similarly roasted portobello mushrooms for the vegetarians), a medley of roasted root vegetables, fresh homemade bread, and a raspberry Earl Grey cake for dessert.

Please join us for either or both of these events, and remember that at Edgerton House, all are welcome-- no exceptions.

Peace,
Ethan