HEY AWMers!

It's time for ELECTIONS!!! If you want to get more involved in AWM, this is the perfect opportunity! And you'll be able to develop your leadership skills and work with other wonderful women! We'll be holding elections for these positions: President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer.

Please come to our meeting on Monday (the 19th) 9:30-11pm in Kemeny 201 to run for a position and/or to vote! You don't need to have any experience leading a group or previous involvement with AWM (I'm talking to you, 19's). We'll hear a few quick words from each person (nothing lengthy!), and then we'll vote! And of course, we'll have our snack and study time afterwards.

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!!

AWM [??]

If you have questions, please blitz [log in to unmask]