Join Dartmouth Students & Staff for Bernie for

THE FIRST DEMOCRATIC DEBATE!!
TONIGHT :: 815pm :: Dartmouth Hall 105
*Debate begins at 830!
RSVP here!

And join one of the 3,200 debate parties being hosted by Bernie supporters across the US and the world!

Want more Democratic debates? Demand them!
Join Bernie & O’Malley as they try to convince Clinton that more debates are a good idea.
(“I know that if Secretary Clinton wants more debates, we’ll get them.” — Bernie Sanders)
#WeNeedDebates #AllowDebate

Want to get more involved in Students & Staff for Bernie?
Add yourself to our Facebook group, get on our email list, read a D article about us, and…

Join us every TUESDAY* at 6pm in Silsby 312!!

COME HELP US BEGIN A POLITICAL REVOLUTION!
*Today’s meeting will focus on getting ready for the debate!