Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 13:44:01 -0400
From: Christina Othon <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Hughes, Meredith" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Reminder to Register for CUWiP at Wesleyan

Hello,
Could you please send a friendly reminder to your students to register for
the Conference for Undergraduate Women in Physics (CUWiP) at Wesleyan? The
applications close on October 16th, and we want to make sure everyone is
aware of this opportunity. I am attaching a copy of our flyer and a link to
our website. I am happy to answer any questions you have about the event.

cuwip.conference.wesleyan.edu

Best Wishes,
Christina

--