Gamma Delta Chi fraternity, along with co-sponsers GLC and Beta, will be hosting a charity BBQ at our house this Saturday from 6 - 8 PM. This event is open to ALL Dartmouth students (19’s included), alumni, families, community members, etc.

We will be raising money for Place of Hope, an organization that places orphans in loving and nurturing homes outside of the state system, among other services.

While a donation is not required, we encourage all attendees to chip in for this worthy cause. Both Ca$h and Da$h will be accepted.

We look forward to seeing you Saturday, and remember… it’s FOR THE KIDS.