Interested in finance and investing?

Want to join a supportive network of Dartmouth students and Tuck Business School students?
Missed the first two Smart Woman Securities seminars?

Well, it's still not too late to become a SWS Associate! This is your last chance to join in order to meet our attendance threshold.

Our third seminar will be TOMORROW, Tuesday October 6th at 7 PM in Carson L02.

The topic will be FINDING AND RESEARCHING INVESTMENT IDEAS.
  • How to think about which stocks are "good investments"?
  • How do different sectors perform?
  • Investing in large vs. small companies?
  • How to perform company analysis -- primary markets, operating strategy, management
*Keep in mind that there is a required attendance threshold to be a Smart Woman Securities Associate*