We just received word that President Hanlon is feeling under the weather...could it be the

freshman plague? Could it be love?

Either way, he will not be able to attend, so...

Come to Amarna today, October 5th for

 Open to Campus House Dinner
at 7pm, 23 East Wheelock Street:
a time to actually talk one-on-one with house members and fill the holes in our fragile hearts...
ALL ARE WELCOME!

On our menu tonight is:
☼ World Famous Fettucine Alfredo and Garlic Bread ☼
☼ N.H. Famous Bean Salad ☼
☼ 23 E. Wheelock St. Famous Pound Cake ☼

So stop on by, settle down, and actually get to know Dartmouth's coolest co-ed.

Only at Amarna.
Not a house. A home.

Don’t know where Amarna is?
(It's okay, we still love you.)
Keep walking past the gym and East Wheelock and cross the intersection. You’ll find our navy blue house with Amarna over the door! It's kinda hard to miss it, so don't!