The Dickey Center Global Health Initiative is excited to announce our inaugural year of the Global Health Initiative Scholars program (GHIS). GHIS is designed for upper class students with a demonstrated interest in global health to further develop their global health skill sets and knowledge base through a yearlong series of workshops, dinner discussions, career development sessions, and peer exchangesGHI Scholars benefit from a peer network of support and access to a wide range of resources as they pursue field opportunities, independent research projects, and other endeavors in global health. Visit our webpage to learn more about the program.

The program is open to upper class undergraduates, medical, MBA, and grad students. To apply for the program, please submit an online application, along with a copy of your resume by September 23rd (undergraduates).