The Dickey Center Global Health Initiative is excited to announce our inaugural year of the Global Health Initiative Scholars program (GHIS). GHIS is designed for upper class students with a demonstrated interest in global health to further develop their global health skill sets and knowledge base through a yearlong series of workshops, dinner discussions, career development sessions, and peer exchanges. GHI Scholars benefit from a peer network of support and access to a wide range of resources as they pursue field opportunities, independent research projects, and other endeavors in global health. Visit our webpage<http://dickey.dartmouth.edu/health/ghi-scholars> to learn more about the program.

The program is open to upper class undergraduates, medical, MBA, and grad students. To apply for the program, please submit an online application<https://dickey.dartmouth.edu/ghi-scholars-application>, along with a copy of your resume by September 23rd (undergraduates).