HEY DARTMOUTH!

If cars interest you, then come to Dartmouth Formula Racing's meeting on Thursday, Sept 17th at Spanos Auditorium in Thayer at 5pm! (There'll be signs to guide you)

We all know it's a long walk, but there'll be snacks - it'll be worth it.

We have a TON to discuss about the upcoming year (spoiler alert: we're designing and building a brand new hybrid racecar) and we want YOUR input. Even if you're not the tech type, Dartmouth Formula Racing has many ideas that involve social media, advertisement/marketing, fundraising, alumni connections, and more.

TL;DR
WHO: YOU
WHAT: Dartmouth Formula Racing 2015-2016
WHEN: 5-730pm
WHERE: Thayer - Spanos Auditorium
WHY: New fast cars...... and snacks

Dartmouth Formula Racing

- Our supreme leader and guiding light, Ricky Bobby