Want to talk about privilege?  Want to help plan voting registration?

Want to learn more about Bernie?  Want to find out how to get involved in his campaign?

Join Students & Staff for Bernie for our weekly Dinner & Discourse and meeting!

This meeting is open to all Dartmouth undergraduates, graduate students, staff, faculty, and alumni.

B.Y.O.D(inner). 530-630pm Collis 101 (usually 6-7pm)

Topic: Unpacking Privilege

*What is it?*    *Who has it?*

*How do we talk about?*     *What do we do about it?

*****How does it factor into this political revolution?

This, like all Dinner & Discourse, will be a discussion aimed at listening to, engaging with, and learning from those around us in order to better understand what other people think & need in order to refine our owns thoughts & needs. Please come with respect, an open mind, and an urge to lower your defenses and hear each other out, truly listening instead of crafting a rebuttal. If this is going to be a political revolution genuinely for the people, by the people, We, the People, should develop a space in which we are comfortable listening, learning, questioning, and growing, both as individuals and as a collective body.

Meeting 630-7pm Collis 101 (usually 7-8pm)

Agenda:

1) Introductions

2) Bernie’s Weekly Wrap-Up: What has happened since we met last?

3) Action Planning: What are we going to do next?

Afterwards: We encourage everyone to go to the #BlackLivesMatter Turn Up Tuesday in the Cutter Mural Room.