Dartmouth Student Body,

Interested in the uplift and empowerment of people of color? Want to update yourself on the local news surrounding race relations, gender inequality, or queer rights? Or, are you looking for something new and insightful to read on your study breaks?

Well, check out the first edition of our newsletter! From Hilary Clinton's speech here at Dartmouth to Serena Williams' completing her second Serena Slam, we got the scoop for you!!! You can find the newsletter attached to this blitz, and make sure to check out and like our Facebook page, NAACP at Dartmouth College.

Enjoy the read!