Ever wondered what was inside that strange, magical box of pixie dust we call "computers"?

We just received a MASSIVE donation of various old computers expressly for the purpose of tearing them down and seeing how they tick!

Plus, we can salvage those awesome hard drive magnets!

We also have other components like printers that we're super excited to tear down!

Whether you have no idea what "RAM" is, or you're an electrical engineer, come de-stress with us while we admire (and destroy) computers and their parts!