Reminder that The D is hiring for the summer! If you've ever thought about getting involved in journalism, now is the time to try it out.

We are hiring across all sections — our openings include: News, Opinion, Arts, Sports, Mirror (magazine), Dartbeat (blog), Photo, Multimedia, Layout and Templating, Tech/Website, Copyediting, Design, Comics and Social Media.

Get involved with the paper in a more relaxed way and see if our organization is a good fit for you. At the same time, gain valuable skills such as interviewing, writing, using Adobe InDesign and InCopy, photography and videography, editing and more. We pride ourselves on being a teaching organization, and our alumni have won Pulitzer Prizes and are at The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The New Republic, Newsweek, USA Today and more.

Fill out this form to receive a copy of our application. Applications are due tonight at 6 p.m.