Hey there,

Curious about how affiliated and unaffiliated international students feel about Greek life?

Want to hear some honest opinions and experiences from international students?

Well, if not, we know you've been having those late night cravings for

Ramunto's pizza, Garlic knots and cinnamon knots. (Bet you've never tried their salad or ziti)

We'll have a panel of affiliated and unaffiliated international students talking about their experiences with Greek life followed by a discussion for all! You can stay and chill with us forever and ever and ever after the discussion.... or leave. That's fine too. Come join us on

Thursday at 5pm@Kemeny 105. Everyone is welcome!

This could be you.

Best,

ISA