Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

It's time to sign up for Panhellenic Council's annual flag football tournament!
*​Sunday May 24, 11 am to 3 pm(note the time change) on Maxwell Lawn (in front of the River Apartments)
All proceeds from the event will go towards long-term relief for Nepal.

For the first time, this year's flag football event will feature non-Panhell teams*!
Fill out this quick form (http://goo.gl/forms/UIPuJf7md3) by Friday, May 16 at 11:59 pm to sign up and we will randomly place you all in teams.

Please keep in mind that there is a registration fee of $8 per player in order to participate. This money will go towards our fundraising efforts for Nepal. If this is a barrier for you, feel free to reach out to the Panhellenic Council or Jessica Zischke and Carene Mekertichyan, Panhell's VPs of Community and Outreach.

Also be sure to fill out the attached waiver and send it to the Panhellenic Council or Jessica Zischke and Carene Mekertichyan.

*Non-Panhell teams are open to all self-identifying women on campus. If you are affiliated with a Panhellenic sorority, please sign up to play with your house so that we can save the non-Panhell team spots for everyone else. The number of teams will depend on demand, and we will do our best to place everyone who signs up on a team.

​All teams are responsible for finding coaches and coordinating their own practices.

If you have any questions, blitz the Panhellenic Council or Jessica Zischke and Carene Mekertichyan.

Don't forget to sign up!