Hi everyone,

Does this look like you when you first entered a frat basement??

Want to help out international students who are as clueless as you were????

The International Students Association is going to hold a panel about

Greek life for international students ​this Thursday at 5pm

and we would love to hear what you have to say about your experience! As much as Greek life is a big part of the Dartmouth community, it is also a culture unique to the "American" campus culture. As international students, our experience with Greek life is undoubtedly quite different from our "American" peers. Whether you are affiliated or unaffiliated, we would really appreciate it if you can come share some of your thoughts on it for our panel. If this isn't convincing enough, we're going to have Ramunto's cinnamon knots, garlic knots, ziti, pizza, and all kinds of irresistible yumminess so please come join us!!!

Please blitz [log in to unmask] if you are interested. Hope to see you there!

Best,

ISA