​​We are still accepting applications for the Pitch 15S! Applications will close Monday, May 18th at noon.​ ​Please follow this link to the online application: http://dali.dartmouth.edu/the-pitch/

What's the Pitch?

Students, faculty, and staff: sign up to pitch your ideas, research, and innovations! 20 teams will be selected. Each will have two minutes to pitch ideas on May 28th at 7 PM in the Loew Auditorium. Winners will receive funding and venture support from DEN (Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network) and design and development help from the DALI Lab​. Winning pitch projects receive support from the DALI Lab in the Fall 2015 academic term.

Not involved in software design or tech? We still want to hear your ideas regardless of where they are in the development process.
Questions? Shoot us an email: [log in to unmask]We look forward to hearing from you - best of luck!