http://youtu.be/KJUxAORAnTc

GAME OF TONES: Barbary Coast Senior Feature Concert - YouTube
SAT • MAY 9 • 8 PM SPAULDING AUDITORIUM Join us as we celebrate the extraordinary musical talents of our eight graduating students: flutists Leif Harder and ...

We have been holding a dragon hostage in the depths of the Hop basement and plan to release it SATURDAY at 8PM in Spaulding.

It has been eating general tso's chicken on the days it's available (not enough) and it is hangry.

Listen to some jazz & funk and watch as the Barbary Coast battles against the dragon’s wrath in their SENIOR FEATURE Concert.

Leif Harder aka young Jeoffrey has declared he will use his flute as a sword... Things are about to get interesting

Inline image 1
0 New