Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Phil and Gail want YOU to join Relay!!!

Relay for Life. May 9-10
6pm to 6am. Leverone

No seriously.... if we meet our fundraising goal of $29000 they have a special surprise for campus!

AND

If you are a part of the TOP FUNDRAISING TEAM, you will be invited to have Breakfast at the President's House with Phil and Gail!

You need more reasons to go to Relay? How about...

Life-sized Candyland (our theme is Candy for a Cure !)
FREE Minigolf
All night Super Smash Bros.
Chances to WIN gifts from Morano, Molly's and more!
FREE Zumba!
Food by Stinson's
AND SO. MUCH. MORE!!!

Want to get more involved?
Blitz us to Volunteer
Send in photos of your loved ones who have battled cancer to [log in to unmask]
Register for Relay at http://www.RelayForLife.org/DartmouthCollege

GET EXCITED!!!
RELAY IS GOING TO BE SWEET!