Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

This may be distressing to our regular coffee club attendees, but we're moving this week's meeting to Saturday (tomorrow) 1-2:30pm, same place: One Wheelock.

Ditch KAF and come enjoy a delicious cup of coffee*;  get ready for the day after spending a late night studying at the library #academicrigor

This week we have a great selection from Lofted Coffee and Supersonic Coffee!

We'll also have TOAST! a thick slice of fresh bread toasted right in front of you and then buttered with cinnamon sugar.

xoxo,

dartmouth coffee club

http://www.supersoniccoffee.com

http://www.loftedcoffee.com