UPDATE: We just got funding from GLC! Want special ingredients for your special cookie? Blitz Kendall Piccolo '17 with your ingredient requests, and we'll do our best to make it happen!

Are you sick of doing laundry?

[funny avengers gif iron man]

We have a solution.

This week at Phi Tau, we have your three favorite things:

  1.  Cookies
  2.  Milkshakes
  3.  Marvel's Avengers!

Are you excited for Ultron? Do you love ungodly quantities of chocolate chip cookies? Do you know what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? Do you want to try a Reese's Milkshake.

Vegan? Gluten free? We've got you covered. We make soy milkshakes and we provide gluten free ingredients to our bakers.***

Milk and Cookies is your thing. How could it not be? There's friggen cookies. Hundreds of people flock to Phi Tau every term to try our fantastic cookie selection. With your help, we bake approximately 50-80 varieties of cookies per term over 3 days. It's so much fun, and you should join us if you're an expert baker, or if you've never baked in your life. Think of it this way: you get to make mistakes and experiment on our dime, but you still get to eat the cookies!

If on the slight chance you really don't love cookies, milkshakes or Avengers, drop by anyways! Phi Taus, in our humble opinion, are the coolest people out there, and you'll meet a bunch of really fun people!

Schedule!!!!

FRIDAY:      6PM until midnight - Baking cookies!

SATURDAY: 10AM until 2PM - Baking cookies!

SATURDAY: 8PM-10PM - Milk and Cookies!

Come hang out with us and bake cookies, then eat them! Only at Phi Tau!

[funny avengers gif pugs]

Phi Tau is the brick building with a blue door just north of Kemeny. Click here for a map<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Phi+Tau,+Hanover,[log in to unmask],-72.2891016,19z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x4cb4c9c370c1c3a9:0x930c80048768394>

Co-sponsored by GLC

*** However, unfortunately, due to our large-scale operation, we cannot guarantee cookies will be allergen free. We do our best to avoid contamination, but stuff happens :(