The 6th annual Wheelock Conference at Dartmouth College begins this weekend.

\\ WHO AM I?

\\ This year's conference discusses one of life's toughest questions: who am I? How do reason and faith inform our understanding of our identity? And how does our vocation affect our identity--our vocation as students or our vocation after graduation?

\\ Our keynote speaker is Eric Metaxas, author of Bonhoeffer and of Amazing Grace, and founder and host of New York's "Socrates in the City."