Have any feedback for BarHop? We want to know what you think!
Please let us know through this simple survey here and we'll give one lucky person a $5 Amazon Gift Card just for responding: Survey!
BarHOP​ ft. Open Mic
Friday 4/23 || 9pm-12:30​am
Free Alcohol 21+ & Non-alcoholic drinks
18s' welcome
Open Mic! Missed your chance last week? Come by this week! Show off your talents and impress your friends.
BarHOP​ ft. Trivia Night & Pride Week Appreciation Kick Off Party
Friday 4/24 || 9pm-12:30​am
Free Alcohol 21+ & Non-alcoholic drinks
18s' welcome
Who doesn't love a little Trivia? Also come have fun as we kick off Pride Week with some rainbow inspired fun.

Resident DJ Mo Gotti brings us weekly tunes.

​Check out pictures from all of our events @ Facebook/BarHopDartmouth
Keep updated with us on twitter @BarHopDartmouth​​​​​