Error during command authentication.

"In a World where freshmen have nowhere to turn, I am the voice of the voiceless. The guiding light. And a terrible source of Advice."
From Dermerth with Love - YouTube
Edwin goes out into the field to gather some life saving advice for incoming freshmen.
                               And at this time, we are also...

Calling all Aspiring Actors, Sound Engineers, Directors, Writers, Producer, and Film/TV lovers!

We want you to be part of Dartmouth Television!

Seize opportunities from Marketing to Screenwriting, from Cinematography to Acting, from Directing your own videos to Producing on our hit series Dartmouth Tonight!

Blitz  [log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask] for more info!

  The Best,

Dartmouth Television