Exactly how much do we know about the early Universe?
Where do physics and philosophy interweave?
Is there life beyond Earth?

Now's your chance to have these questions answered.

The Dartmouth Physics Society has the honor of hosting our very own Professor Marcelo Gleiser:

TODAY, April 27th at 4:00pm in Wilder 202

Professor Gleiser is a theoretical physicist specialized in cosmology and high energy physics, complexity theory, and astrobiology. In addition to this wide array of interests, Professor Gleiser is passionate about the overlap of physics and philosophy. Marcelo is also very active in the public understanding of science, having authored four books and dozens of essays in magazines and newspapers around the world.

And now you have the opportunity to meet this legend of a scientist. Come hear about his life, career, and fascinating research, TODAY, April 27th, at 4:00 pm in Wilder 202.

You won't want to miss it,
The Dartmouth Physics Society