Hi everyone,

Because of recent schedule changes, we are excited to announce that we will be accepting trip leader applications one last time from anyone still interested in being a volunteer (17s we are looking at you!). The application will be open Friday, April 10th from 8 am to midnight. Note that the application will only be open for one day, so if you want to submit, please DO NOT wait until the last minute. The system will lock you out, and we will not let you submit late applications. You may apply for trip leader, not croo, here: http://doc-trips.herokuapp.com/applications/apply on Friday. We have also attached application questions, so you can get started on these before Friday.

In addition, if you have already submitted a trip leader application, please do not attempt to change other parts of your application. All applications have already been scored at least once, so this will not be possible.

As always, please let us know if you have any questions.

Best and happy Wednesday,

Peety and Sam

DOC First-Year Trips Program
Dartmouth College