Are you a first-year woman?

Want to have the opportunity to meet upperclasswomen?

Curious about what exactly "rush" is?

Sign up for Panhell's Big Sister program here<http://goo.gl/forms/UL6vSyuuLt> by Monday April 20th!

The Dartmouth Panhellenic Council's Executive Board is very excited to announce the launch of our pilot mentorship program, Big Sister. The program is intended to provide first-year women with an upperclasswoman match who can provide insight into their experience with the Greek community and advice on the recruitment process, among other topics. Read the blurb below for more information!

Big Sister Program

Sponsored by the Dartmouth College Panhellenic Council Executive Board

The Dartmouth Panhellenic Council's Big Sister Program is a pilot mentorship opportunity to pair first-year women interested in learning more about the Greek system with affiliated upperclasswomen who can be a resource as well as a friend. Our hope is that this program will serve to demystify both the sorority experience and formal recruitment process, and create connections between women of Dartmouth who might not cross paths otherwise. Although the guiding principle of this program is to extend support to first-year women considering recruitment, its goal is neither to paint a simplistic, superficially positive portrait of the sorority community nor to pressure first-year women into participating in recruitment. We hope that through the Big Sister program, first-year women will form meaningful relationships with upperclasswomen regardless of their opinions of or intentions of joining the Greek community.

Don't forget to fill out the Google form by Monday, April 20th: http://goo.gl/forms/UL6vSyuuLt