Are you a student involved in global health on campus?

Have you always wanted to be involved?

Do you have thoughts on how Dartmouth students could engage in global health?

As part of Global Health Day 2015, the "Meeting of the Minds" dinner will be an opportunity for faculty and undergraduate, graduate, and medical students to discuss global health experiential learning on and off campus and how we can improve our global engagement on and off campus as students and as a university.

It will be held from 6:15 to 7:30 on April 22nd, 2015 following the Global Health Day keynote speech.  The dinner is RSVP only<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qYAUp-zmyiF6Fap0-gUeiajhl8otczPt3rWTTRmv8v4/viewform?usp=send_form> with limited available spaces.

Contact [log in to unmask] with any questions.