Meet other QPOC folk on campus!!

New England QPOC conference and Dartmouth QPOC mixer info below.

Only 20 spots available for our Dartmouth group! UG only.

Register here

~Register by March 15th to make sure you get a spot at the conference.~

Request Registration Fee Waiver here

The conference is at the end of the first week of classes.

If interested, fill out this super short interest form

Certified van drivers needed so we can actually get there!

**Also...**

Meet other Queer People of Color at Dartmouth

at our mixer on April 1st @ 7pm in the Triangle House

This mixer is open to QPOC staff and faculty, too!

Snacks and refreshments provided. ​

Logan Henderson

Center for Gender and Student Engagement's Men's Project Fellow

Triangle House Undergraduate Advisor

Dartmouth College | Class of 2017

To unsubscribe from the DARTMOUTH-LGBTQA-LIFE list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DARTMOUTH-LGBTQA-LIFE&A=1