​On Sunday at 8 in Occom Commons, let PB give you the red carpet treatment at our OSCAR'S PARTY!! As you walk in, you'll get your picture taken by a photographer just like the celebrities! There will be a chocolate fountain, cheese and fruit plates, and multiple opportunities to win PRIZES starting with getting the most correct predictions on our Oscar's ballot below. Black tie suggested but by no means required. Feel free to bring your homework to do during commercials as well.

PB Oscars Gala Ballot
Select your predictions for the 2015 Academy Awards. The person with the most correct predictions will win a $50 prize. In case of a tie, we will draw one winner at random.