​Come see THE BALLROOM THIEVES on Thursday at 8pm in One Wheelock! Fusing folk music with the attitude of rock and the soul of blues, The Ballroom Thieves have garnered regional and national acclaim and earned spots at festivals like SXSW and national touring spots with bands like the Lone Bellow and Dispatch. Check them out in the video below. If you are among the first 30 people, you get a FREE COFFEE MUG!!!

The Ballroom Thieves - Archers - Audiotree Live - YouTube
The Ballroom Thieves performs "Archers" on Audiotree Live, December 13, 2013. Watch or download the complete session with interview at http://audiotree.tv/se...

This Sunday, watch the OSCAR'S in style from 8-11pm in Occom Commons. Come let PB give you the full red carpet treatment: including red carpet picturesa chocolate fountain, and cheese and fruit plates. ​Black tie is optional but highly encouraged! Fill out our Oscar's Ballot with your predictions for the winners of the 2015 Academy Awards and the individual with the highest number of correct predictions will ​WIN A $50 GIFT CARD! In the event of a tie, we will draw one winner from those individuals. YOU MUST BE IN ATTENDANCE AT THE OSCAR's GALA TO WIN.

PB Oscars Gala Ballot
Select your predictions for the 2015 Academy Awards. The person with the most correct predictions will win a $50 prize. In case of a tie, we will draw one winner at random.

DO YOU WANT A SAY IN PB's ACTIVITIES? Come to our open General Body meeting TOMORROW NIGHT at 8pm in Collis 211.