KICK OFF MEETING ~~ WEDNESDAY 5:20pm ~~ Dartmouth Hall 105, 2/18

United Students Against Sweatshops (click it) is a national organization with a Dartmouth chapter that focuses on workers rights around the globe.

join students uniting with workers! as a Dartmouth student, YOUR say over who makes our College apparel can promote better working conditions.

join us in the fight for fair(er) rights and a somewhat fairer neoliberal market.

there are things we can do now! come to the meeting! power to the workers!

if you can't come to this meeting, just blitz back and we'll keep you updated.

~~~isn't 5:20 a cool time? if we're going to assume time~~~