Join over 100 other Dartmouth students! Sign the pledge!

MEATLESS MONDAY!
Inline image 1

wow so peaceful, very calm, nice piggie, good sheep

WHY?!?!

1. the environment
To produce one pound of animal protein vs. one pound of soy protein, it takes about 12 times as much land, 13 times as much fossil fuel, and 15 times as much water (Mercy for Animals).

2. the animals
“I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men.”

― Leonardo da Vinci

3. your health
A study involving more than 76,000 participants published several years ago showed vegetarians were, on average, 25% less likely to die of heart disease (Harvard Health).

what to eat:
(v) signifies vegan option
FoCo
Lunch highlights- winter vegetable tagine (v), butternut squash risotto, and spicy southwestern veggie burgers (v)!

Dinner highlights- vegetable potpie (v), three bean chili (v), and vegan bbq rib pizza (v)!

Collis
minestrone soup, avocado and inari sushi (v)!

Novak:
Try a zesty mediterranean veggie wrap (v) or a vegan peanut butter and jelly (v)!
FUN FACT: the vegan pb&j sandwiches are only different than the normal pb&js because they're made with dairy-free bread (which also happens to be healthier/yummier...) order them instead of your usual pb&j!!

SIGN THE PLEDGE!

AND LIKE US ON FACEBOOK for more!
best day of the week
best day of the week