Farm Weekly

Tuesday

1-2pm: Garden Planning @ Hornig Library on 1st floor Fairchild
Want to get in on the first steps of the Farm's growing season? Planning on having your own garden this year? Join us in Hornig as we go over the basics of choosing what to grow and when to grow it. This week, we'll be looking at seed catalogs (so many plants!) and discussing when to start germinating seeds. Over the next few weeks, we'll put together a plan for the main garden at the farm for the year. Those with no prior gardening experience are encouraged to attend!!

Wednesday

2-4pm
:
WFFP @ Fahey 1st Floor Kitchen
SAUERKRAUT AND PRETZELS OK

Friday

2-4pm: Nature Walk!!
This week we will be walking through the forest to learn about sustainable forestry! Join us as we identify, learn and even harvest a tree on the farm! Boots, multiple layers of pants, all your jackets, gloves. Join us for a warm fire and tea in the barn after! Blitz Sam Kernan with questions!

love,
your farm