Residential House Communities. Hard Alcohol Ban. Academic Rigor. Diversity in Admissions. Greek Organization Annual Reviews. Four-Year Sexual Violence Prevention Education.

Do you care about these changes or other aspects of the Moving Dartmouth Forward Plan?

Are you confused about how these changes are going to be implemented?

Do you have questions that you would like answered by senior members of the administration?

If you want administrators to understand what we care about on campus, take a look at our Google Moderator - a program used to crowdsource questions. Submit questions or vote on the ones you most want answered before the end of the week.

President Hanlon and other senior administrators will answer the top student questions in a town hall forum next week.

Take a look at what questions students are asking here:

https://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=217017?<https://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=217017><https://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=217017>

It's time for us to engage in meaningful discussion across the student body and think about how we can help move Dartmouth forward.