Not only do we have this cool poster just for YOU, we even wrote you all these funny articles. In honor of winter carnival we slaved for hours or maybe an hour to bring you all this relatable content. FEATURING:

Dartmouth Leads the Way in Fostering Inclusive Campus Environment by Removing Doors from Residence Halls

GDX Pleased to Announce Diversity of New Pledge Class

Two Muffins

New Course Offerings for 15S!

Castles in the Sand​: A Short Reverie About The Serendipitous Meeting That Most Influenced The Rest of My Life

All this and more only at: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~jacko/v2/

And don't worry, the subject line wasn't a lie. Here is our exclusive limited edition carnival poster: